3D ANIMATION/SIMULATION VACANCY - 3 WEEK CONTRACT - IMMINENT START
Enter Yes is looking for an experienced 3D animator with a background in simulation and dynamics to join our studio for a specialised BBC project. The candidate should have a strong portfolio, showing a range of 3D animation and simulation with a good creative design eye and impeccable attention to detail. They should also be self-motivated and proactive.
• Expertise in Maya 2017 and Arnold rendering engines
• Ability to texture, light and animate scenes to a high standard.
• Able to manipulate 3D models
• A good technical understanding.
• Experience working with Nuke an advantage.
• High attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communications skills - verbal, written
• Ability to multi-task under pressure whilst maintaining a calm, professional attitude
• High level organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
• Effective people and project management skills
• Team oriented with ability to work autonomously
• Resourceful with aptitude for practical and innovative problem solving
• Open to providing and receiving feedback
• Creativity and ability to deliver artistically impactful work on time
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role to email@example.com